Book an Appointment
Have a look at how I work. Once you are happy with it, you can accept terms & conditions & also indicate which day of the week you would like to have a consultation on.
You agree that:
1. Our consultation will be either face to face in Forest Row or a video consultation via zoom. I’ll email you a link. Click the link at the scheduled time to start the consultation.
2. Paying on time
• You’ll make sure you pay, and that it clears, at least 48 hours before your appointment. If the payment doesn’t clear in time, we’ll need to reschedule your consultation.
• If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, you’ll still pay the full amount.
3. What isn’t included?
• the cost of medication
• the cost of therapists
• telephone or face-to-face consultations
• communication with your family members
• written correspondence with you or with health professionals
4. On the Day
For zoom consultation you’ll make sure you’re in private during the consultation: somewhere you won’t be interrupted, and that you feel free to share. Face to face consultations take place in Forest Row. I will occasionally offer a home visit in this locality.
5. I do not treat emergencies. For those you need to seek help from A&E, your usual or an out of hours GP. At present I don’t offer access to investigations, like blood tests or scans. And I don’t give access to mainstream medicines, like antibiotics or your usual prescription.
6. Holistic approach works alongside mainstream care. I focus purely on holistic medicine while you remain under the care of your GP and hospital consultants who provide mainstream medicine.
7. After each consultation, I’ll email you my recommendations within 24 hours.
8. The price includes a 30-minute consultation or 1 hour consultation and an email from me with recommendations and a prescription, if necessary.
9. You can make a payment via a bank transfer to Lloyds bank. Sort code 30 93 89 Account 34164668; name Anna Brodski, Rainbowell ltd.
10. Keeping your data safe
I’ll store information, like your name and email, as well as anything you choose to share about your health during our consultation.
11. I’ll do this digitally and securely, in line with GDPR regulations.
12. I’ll use your data, like your name and email address to contact you and send prescriptions. I’ll use information about your health to make clinical decisions. I won’t make your information available to any third party for any marketing or joint venture purposes.
13. You can ask that I delete all your information by emailing me.
14. I’ll treat all information you choose to share with me as confidential, apart from extremely rare circumstances. This is when I believe that you, someone close to you or a minor might be in mortal danger, abused or neglected. In these cases, it’s my duty to tell the police.
15. Wala and Weleda medicines are effective in my experience. The amount of research that has gone into them is less when compared to the usual medicines.
16. I might need to change the conditions of the consulting service. If I do, I’ll let you know.
17. First consultation must be one hour long.
18. I do not write reports.
19. I do not accept clinical updates via email.
Please send the Consent form on this page to confirm that you’ve understood and agreed to the above conditions.